Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Year in Writing! {FREEBIE}

Need a way to keep track of writing samples throughout the year?  Do you end up having random writing samples in piles?  How about a book for each student that is put together at the beginning of the year.  Then it can be sent home as a sort of memory book at the end of the year!

Here’s a little freebie pack that has a page for each month!  I’ve included a cover page for Kinder, 1st and 2nd grade.  The writing pages are also included in black and white or color.  There are always some kiddos who want to write more, so I included a page that you can print off for them that is simply a page of lined paper.

Slide1

Click the picture above or HERE to head over and download it for free!  If you enjoy it please leave some feedback! 

Happy weekend!

Signature copy

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is WONDERFUL!! Thank you! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey,
    This is wonderful! You are so sweet to share. I am now following your blog and your TPT! Thank you for this great download!

    I am a Newbie Blogger, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. Come on over for a visit sometime.
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are amazing! I can't believe you even put journal prompts for every month! This is why I love your products the most and and love your blog the best! Thank you! Looking forward to keeping writing samples now that I know they will be organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for sharing!

    Heather -
    Simple In Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm a mom trying to add to what her kinder/2nd grader is learning from school. I'm going to use this all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I have already printed my copy and have it in my to be copied folder. Thanks so much!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice article and I am Obat Aborsi And Obat Telat Bulan very happy to meet with your blog, the articles are very interesting, thank you for share very amazing article and I wait for the next quality articles...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...